Monday, October 20, 2008

Appointments and Cancellations

I work by appointment and I will pretty much fit you into my schedule at any time. I have my own business, and work out of my own Personal Studio, here in San Antonio. Call me for massage, fitness training, Zumba class, bootcamps, seminars or any other event that I create.

Elite Fitness & Wellness (formerly Massage Therapy by Rita)
628 South Presa
San Antonio, Texas 78210


I also travel all throughout San Antonio and do home visits. There may be a day, where you just want to stay home and need a massage, just call me and I will be there for you! I have everything you need: massage table, linens, lotions, oils, aroma therapy, hot stones, heating pad, music, produts for facials and if you ever want, cheese, crackers and fruit, just let me know in advance.

I can also take my Massage Therapy services to the Corporate level and provide massages for you place of business. I can provide chair massages for everyone in the office at an affordable Corporate package price. Call for more details and I work with everyone on prices, so you will not get left out!

I also provide Massage & Spa parties. You can have a fun day filled with all of your friends at your home or office. It can be for a Quincenera Party, Anniversary, Birthday Party, or whatever Party. Just gather all of your party and we can plan a day of fun and relaxation. Call and schedule your consultaion and get your event planned! Appetizers can also be provided.

Please call 4 hours before appointment if you need to cancel, so that I may book for another client.

Cash, Checks and Pay Pal are accepted. Thank You.

Gift certificates and Packages are also available for sale!












make custom gifts at Zazzle

1 comment:

Nu-U Fitness Of San Antonio said...

Rita! You are an amazing massage therapist! Thank you for being a part of my team of experts! For those that are looking for one of the best Massage Therapists in San Antonio, I recommened Rita, hands down!